wtorek, 9 lipca 2013

MY SONG "I will be the same"

I am not so pretty to be your lover
I am not so clever to be your teacher
I am not a believer to be your preacher
And I am not so rich to give you everything
But..

Chorus: All I know, All I have is the truth inside me
I have open heart and all my life
I will be the same like this day
Until the end of time, until the end of life until the end I'll try

I don't care about money because it isn't lucky no..
I don't care about future because it will come another day
I don't care about love - one day it will find me
I only care about happiness and my dreams

Oh look at me, this is my real face
Oh I know I'm not perfect no I'm not
But all I have is the truth
oh Can't you see what is the best inside of me ??

I'll find the key to open the door
And when I'll enter then I won't be sad anymore
Then you won't change me oh no
I'll be breathing on my own


Autor: Piotr Patryk Piasecki

Brak komentarzy: